2015年8月9日星期日

facing the interviewer didn't

Is my last year and also your harvest year, look for a job before I find you do for a long time of ideological work, imagine the nervous before, I only dare to tell parents, the final result of dare not to tell them in the middle of the twists and turns. hong kong service apartments for rentI am with you always, to the strange city struggled in the wind and rain, but now everything is settled, whether do you also like me many years ago, out of the mountain have water only has one inch a foothold in this little place, have a flower in full bloom will feel the warmth of spring of a. I didn't know you once walked through the road, along the way of hard and not easy, so I don't complain about all the suffering, this is the gift of god to give me.

2015 I'm twenty-one years old you thirty years old, you'll have to take someone else's hands, to others in a gentle voice that I love about. You wedding photos taken in the ancient town is very good-looking, ancient buildings grass green color, color of the sunset, stripe beside the fence and hugs your bride, you are my favorite. Know you're going to get married, cousin cousin back from Shanghai and shenzhen respectively, hubei is dusty but it also busy busy. At the moment is not desirable, is full of blessings.

The number of home more and more the number of rare you also less and less, the graveyard Server Rack of the old house can not stand the years, the stacked layers of dust in the stormy night collapse. Home tomb-sweeping day ancestor worship particularly miss my brother never seen before, the world's fate perhaps so, get to know each other together forever. Perhaps I miss is not the brother of the man, but the man who accompany me to grow. Dead man as well as lost time never back, never will. So brother, you see it? Everyone saw us in the fight for their own happiness.

Won't enjoy no electricity at night, don't know, alone, is a man of extreme carnival; Go out of drunk, don't know, carnival, is acme of a group of people alone. Learn to silence, but it is not just simply don't talk, impatient people prone to failure, quiet man is not easy to success. Timely silence is a kind of wisdom, a skill an advantage in a state of mind. If that is impossible to a willing heart, experience the book more and more thick, we learn to silence the weapons in the intangible, and in some cases will also use the proper. Actually, we realized that a diamond than a glass ball precious time, we grew up sadly, silent instead of the noise, the world instead of cute. We regret it is and who did nothing, rather than electric motor DC wholesaler who did what.

I know that my efforts have more than half is no performance, but I don't understand half of what? But I still have to continue my useless effort. Life is hurried away in the effort, annual annual want a wonderful, beautiful but may wipe with me. Butterfly calculation, not months but moments, and butterfly in efforts to have enough time, drift of his endless beautiful now, also fly out of the dream of its own color. Thought that my life is not like the butterfly, step by step also can intercept of a butterfly and comfort, but always in the dark of without electricity wanton enjoy the loneliness, wanton painting with a myriad of circle, a circle round the yourself, try to break through again and again. A person's struggle, this may be in my life was destined to life --

没有评论:

发表评论